Wed, 11 February 2009
On a winter’s eve close to the February full moon, I offered a sound healing and meditation here in my home town in Michigan. This is an excerpt from that evening. The second song you hear is O Rubor Sanguinis, which I dearly love and have recorded twice. It appears on both of CDs Mediation Chants by Hildegard of Bingen (newly re-released) and my album of live sound healings, Songs of Spirit.
1. A Spoke Invocation of Sacred Space
2. Sancta Maria an improvisation to invoke the Divine Feminine healing presence into the room.
3. The Spiral Path of Healing (a little talk)
4. O Rubor Sanguinis, a song which invites the listeners into stillness.
5. Chispas del Amore an improvised sound healing in Spanish
(some of this is without text)
6. Take a step to the side - a little talk
What is coming your way from Spirit that you aren’t expecting?
7. An Unexpected Journey with Spirit (a sound healing experience)
You may notice a bit of uneasiness at some points in this sound healing. That is intentional. The more sure we are of our path, the more difficult it is when Spirit and our Soul decide to create a new road for us. Here is a little sound healing to help you experience that journey.
If you would like to receive notices of my concerts and workshops, or read a bit about my individual healing practice, see my website, www.healingchants.com. Naturally there is a newsletter you can sign up for, and you can see me sing on YouTube as well.